Ideas for architecture and building
Our range of media
- Documents everything happening within the market in a creative and design-, technology- and user-oriented way, in two media – print and online.
- Spans the entire construction process from initial design right through to implementation, including interiors and exteriors.
- Provides comprehensive information tailored to the target group, from the initial consultation to the finished project.
Our target groups
- Are architects, engineers, planners, interior designers and office planners.
Not only that, but…
- As specialists in architecture we offer individually tailored solutions for communicating with potential customers through print and online media, via events, or through corporate publishing.
- Special internet guides offer users an overview of the most important manufacturer and industry websites.
- Market research studies such as tests of copy and visuals provide valuable insights into your target audience.
Our media brands
db deutsche bauzeitung
Wide-ranging architecture criticism, building culture, technical innovations, the building stock… these are the central themes covered in db deutsche bauzeitung, the oldest and best-known of Germany’s architecture periodicals.
bba bau beratung architektur
stands for solutions in the areas of design, construction equipment, building physics and aesthetics. Practical product and system information mean expert advice is always assured. The bba info service helps architects and manufacturers to get in touch directly over the internet.
md INTERIOR DESIGN ARCHITECTURE
is the international platform for high-quality interior design and interior furnishing. The crossmedia brand family offers quality reporting on products, case studies and design solutions for interior designers, architects and furnishing planners.
Four issues of md Office in cooperation with Mensch&Büro in February, May, August and October. The focus is on products and room solutions from the office furniture sector, supplemented with specialist articles, interviews and trends in ergonomics.
is one of the most important German-speaking architecture portals on the market. Manufacturers can present their reference projects, innovations and production solutions to architects and planners in article form. All press releases are automatically published in the arcguide newsletter. Architectural firms can also publish free office profiles at arcguide.de, to ensure their current projects receive maximum attention.