Ideas for architecture and building
Our range of media
- Documents everything happening in the market in a creative and design-, technology- and user-oriented way, spanning print and online channels as well as the social media channels.
- Covers the entire construction process from initial design right through to implementation, including interiors and exteriors.
- Provides comprehensive information tailored to the target group, from the initial consultation to the finished project.
Our target groups
- Are architects, civil engineers, planners, interior designers and office planners.
Not only that, but…
- As specialists in architecture, we offer individually tailored solutions for communicating with potential customers through print and online media, via events or through corporate publishing.
- Market research studies such as copy tests and ad tests provide insights into your target audience.
Our media brands
db deutsche bauzeitung
Wide-ranging architecture criticism, building culture, technical innovations, the building stock… these are the central themes covered in db deutsche bauzeitung, the oldest and best-known of Germany’s architecture periodicals.
bba bau beratung architektur
stands for solutions in the areas of design, construction equipment, building physics and aesthetics. Practical product and system information mean expert advice is always assured. The bba info service helps architects and manufacturers to get in touch directly over the Internet.
md INTERIOR DESIGN ARCHITECTURE
is the independent and international platform for high-quality interior design and sophisticated object furnishing. md presents trend-setting interior design. In three thematic blocks per issue, md presents pioneers and ground-breaking projects of the various disciplines and conveys comprehensive knowledge about materials and products. Selective, credible and discerning.
When it comes to specialist knowledge about the "office", the Mensch&Büro-Akademie has been the right address since 1991. The academy offers a wide range of training courses and events throughout the German-speaking world, both on site and online. Here, seminar participants acquire qualified knowledge on all aspects of the office. In the publicly accessible seminars, expert speakers show how office work can be organized in a healthy, safe and effective manner. Anyone looking for individual learning opportunities will also find what they are looking for here: The Mensch&Büro-Akademie organizes in-house seminars for companies.
Architects, planners, interior designers, designers and office planners are looking for inspiration and impulses for their daily work. arcguide.de is the ideal information portal with the latest projects and product news from the industry, which are also sent out twice a week by newsletter.
The section "News" additionally informs about event tips, trade fair dates, exhibitions and the section "Tenders" perfectly rounds off the information portal.
Since 2020, the arcguide special edition "innovative projects" has been published annually and is enclosed with the trade media bba, db and md. References are edited together with the architectural office involved featuring background knowledge and a project description and are published on a double page spread.