The network of expertise for industry
Our range of media
- Includes 16 media brands including journals, special publications and online portals for decision-makers in industry.
- Includes publications of which many have been published for decades in their home market, enjoying the confidence of businesses and advertisers.
- Communicates directly with high-profile executives in a huge range of positions.
Our target groups
- Are general decision-makers or specialists requiring information on specific sectors and innovative new growth areas within their industries.
- Use our media to keep up-to-date on the latest innovations and have for many years testified to the credibility, expertise and influence of our market-leading technical periodicals.
Not only that, but…
As a network for industry communications, we enable our clients to communicate with their target groups across a range of media including print publications and websites as well as through events, media partnerships and corporate publishing. We are your expert partner for fully-integrated communication with industry. For more information, please visit media.industrie.de
Our media brands
additive - the platform for additive manufacturing
At additive.industrie.de, users will find the most important information and industry highlights on all aspects of industrial 3D printing - presented in a competent, up-to-date and targeted manner. We do not limit ourselves to individual components of the process chain, but provide comprehensive reports for a holistic view.
is the trade magazine for strategic purchasing and supply management. The members of the German Federal Association of Materials Handling, Purchasing and Logistics (BME) and the ÖPWZ receive Beschaffung aktuell as part of their membership package.
cav − Prozesstechnik für die Chemieindustrie
For over 50 years, cav has been the established practice magazine on the market and takes an application-oriented look at processes, systems, apparatus and components for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
EPP Elektronik Produktion & Prüftechnik
is dedicated to practical and application-oriented topics relating to the electronics manufacturing and testing industry, with a focus on PCB, component manufacturing and chip packaging alongside testing and inspection procedures.
is a high-quality professional journal that reaches top decision-makers across the German manufacturing industries: owners, CEOs, technical managers of medium-sized companies or the technical management team of larger companies.
is an online portal for the process industries and related industrial service providers.
phpro – Prozesstechnik für die Pharmaindustrie
looks at products and technical solutions from the specific viewpoint of the pharmaceutical industry, covering products, packaging, management and services.
The joint website of the process-engineering titles represents a comprehensive knowledge portal for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
looks at the risks present in day-to-day company operations and possible safety measures for combating them. It gives safety officers the information they need for their work on behalf of and in the interests of the workforce and the company.